Monday, November 3, 2008

Yeast Free Food

Some foods make me feel bad. Not just bad - terrible. I regret it every time, but now I know what is making me feel so terrible. It's yeast! I had never considered that something seemingly so small could have such an impact on my body.

While yeast products can initiate or aggravate health issues such as diabetes or food allergies, eating the "right" kind of yeast can decrease symptoms related with these conditions. Cutting yeast altogether from your diet can actually eliminate symptoms!

Recently, I noticed I was getting heartburn alot. I didn't know why, but it was really starting to bother me. I would take the acid control medicine and eat antacids like crazy. I am lucky my symptoms were only heartburn and not something more serious, but still - it was driving me crazy.

One particularly bad heartburn day drove me to think about what I had eaten in the previous twenty-four hours. I realized I had consumed almost exclusively yeast-containing foods. Oh! Though I still do eat foods that contain yeast occasionally, I pay close attention to its effects.

Have you experienced something similar? Are you feeling bad and don't know why? What if it is as simple as cutting yeast from your diet? Would it be worth a try? It was for me. Sure, doctors can medicate just about anything, but why do that? YOU control what you put in your body - do a few experiments and see what happens.

I had a very easy time cutting the yeast-containing foods from my diet. I hope you will too. Some great resources out there offer ingredient replacements, recipes, and other diet-related suggestions.

One of the best resources I found was a cookbook called "Yeast Free Cooking." A recipe book doesn't use the ingredient yeast. I have personally tried some of the recipes and they are delicious! If you're not that great of a cook - this book is perfect for you. The recipes are uncomplicated (ingredients wise) and easy to follow.

If you are having health issues, try altering your diet first. You may be able to control the symptoms completely with diet. Whatever you do - enjoy what you eat - life is too short!



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kelly_C_Murphy

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005